Do you think a national ID card should be created for every Australian citizen?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Better World needs joint efforts

I am not a politician and I am not really interested in politics. However, I have come to realize that as an individual in any society, I can not ignore things happening around me in my city, in my country, in the world or in the universe. Individual activities form the basis of society but what is happening in the society in turn affects individual behaviour. In democratic countries, we shouldn't be passively controlled by our governments if they have unreasonable or incorrect policies which have a negative impact on our life and our environment due to corruption or political reasons. Instead, we have to take action to protect our interests as ordinary citizens under critical circumstances. That is why every now and then, I will poke my head out of my personal space to look around to see what is happening.

There are many myths and prophecies about the year 2012, only less than two years away. I don't have a clue what will happen then, but I think 2012 will be a turning point. Whether it turns for the better or for the worse, it depends on what we do and how we deal with the problems in our society and in our daily life.

Let's hope with joint efforts, 2012 will be a turning point for a Better World rather than dark destruction of the mankind as some people predict.

No comments:

Post a Comment